We're looking for people who want to put their passions to work.
Come live, play and breathe with us at Canada's golf superstore - a place where we do anything for golf.
As a Merchandising Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the Buyer and Associate Buyer with category initiatives through PO maintenance and maintaining item data in the system.
- Execute system maintenance such as SKU setups, purchase order tracking and maintenance, pricing and other limited clerical functions to support category initiatives;
- Ensure that all items are set up to be live in store and online
- Data entry of product information in various systems as required
- Document retention of product delays, vendor or category communications, special price/ timing/product agreements, etc.
- Identifies plans and executes effective product lifecycle management in partnership with merchants, sales channels and vendors at the store level
- Create weekly and monthly reports for team
- Build reports for size curve analysis
- Help drive corporate sales by providing metrics and partnering with the corporate sales team
What you offer
- College diploma or vocational training with 2-5 years' relatable experience;
- Experience in data entry and data management;
- Be customer centric; listening, understanding and responding to customer needs while being committed to the customer first philosophy;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with associates and customers;
- Perform duties with a high level of accuracy;
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organizational skills and possess the capability of prioritizing workload.
- Passion and strong understanding of golf.
Who you are
- You live for green fairways, long drives and holes in one
- You have a passion for the game of golf and for winning
- You live an active, healthy lifestyle
- You believe in being your authentic self everyday and want to join a team of leaders, innovators and lovers of the game
What we provide
- Professional growth and development
- Access to the sport's best brands and vendors, including training and learning opportunities to improve your game
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
Golf Town Limited is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Golf Town Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.