This job posting is no longer active.
We're looking for people who want to put their passions to work.
Come live, play and breathe with us at Canada's golf superstore - a place where we do anything for golf.
Data Compliance Specialist - Retail
As a Data Compliance Specialist, you are responsible for assisting Merchandise Coordinators with store product set up within various data management systems addressing all price compliance matters within the organization. This position will work closely with marketing, merchandising, finance, store operations and IT to ensure all promotional activity is compliant with relevant pricing and advertising legislation, and internal processes in this area are best in class.
What you will do
- Execute system maintenance and SKU/STYLE setups and other data related functions to support department initiatives
- Accurate data maintenance of product information in various systems
- Promotion set-up in and testing in Retail Pro, along with communication to stores, merchandising and marketing, through the weekly creation of the promotion template that is posted on the Intranet
- Ensure all price changes are complete/accurate and promotions accounted for prior to the start of the weekly promotion period
- Assist stores with questions related to price changes/receiving/promotions
- Support the Merchandise team with the process related to RetailPro, price changes and promotions
- Review and track marketing/merchandising pricing activity to ensure compliance to relevant advertising legislation
What you offer
- Minimum of college or university degree, Retail Management would be an asset
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- One year of experience in data entry and updating & maintaining of databases
- Proven team player with a willingness to learn and help others.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to accurately prioritize workload
- Passion and strong understanding of golf
Who you are
- You live for green fairways, long drives and holes in one
- You have a passion for the game of golf and for winning
- You live an active, healthy lifestyle
- You believe in being your authentic self everyday and want to join a team of leaders, innovators and lovers of the game
What we provide
- Access to the sport's best brands and vendors, including training and learning opportunities to improve your game
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
Golf Town Limited is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Golf Town Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.