This job posting is no longer active.
We're looking for people who want to put their passions to work.
Come live, play and breathe with us at Canada's golf superstore - a place where we do anything for golf.
Golf Town is looking for a Receiving Associate that is passionate about golf and serving others.
What you will do
- Offer customers the highest level of service, emphasizing courteous and knowledgeable assistance
- Unload Receive and return merchandise for the store and ensure proper documentation is completed
- Unload trucks including the accurate counting of pieces and date stamping boxes
- Maintain an efficient flow of merchandising from the receiving door to the sales floor
- Organize the backroom, assemble and displays products according to the planogram
What you offer
- A proven passion for golf and knowledge of the game
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of retail experience
- Previous receiving experience in a retail environment is an asset
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to lift 25lbs
Who you are
- You live for green fairways, long drives and holes in one
- You have a passion for the game of golf and for winning
- You live an active, healthy lifestyle
- You believe in being your authentic self everyday and want to join a team of leaders, innovators and lovers of the game
What we provide
- Access to the sport's best brands and vendors, including training and learning opportunities to improve your game
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Golf Town Limited is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Golf Town Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.