This job posting is no longer active.
We're looking for people who want to put their passions to work.
Come live, play and breathe with us at Canada's golf superstore - a place where we do anything for golf.
Golf Town is looking for a Receiving Associate that is passionate about golf and serving others.
What you will do
- Offer customers the highest level of service, emphasizing courteous and knowledgeable assistance
- Unload Receive and return merchandise for the store and ensure proper documentation is completed
- Unload trucks including the accurate counting of pieces and date stamping boxes
- Maintain an efficient flow of merchandising from the receiving door to the sales floor
- Organize the backroom, assemble and displays products according to the planogram
- A proven passion for golf and knowledge of the game
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of retail experience
- Previous receiving experience in a retail environment is an asset
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- You live for green fairways, long drives and holes in one
- You have a passion for the game of golf and for winning
- You live an active, healthy lifestyle
- You believe in being your authentic self everyday and want to join a team of leaders, innovators and lovers of the game
- Access to the sport's best brands and vendors, including training and learning opportunities to improve your game
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules