We're looking for people who want to put their passions to work.
Come live, play and breathe with us at Canada's golf superstore - a place where we do anything for golf.
Vendor Relationship Specialist
As a Vendor Relationship Specialist, you will identify opportunities to increase efficiencies, minimize risk and reduce costs through your effective development and management of the Vendor Relationship program.
- Build, create, and manage Vendor Buying Agreements with direction from the CMO and Director of Purchasing
- Create and manage vendor related programs such as policies, procedures, reporting, and analysis
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders as required to understand, investigate and resolve vendor related issues,
- Develop and manage the Vendor Compliance Guide document
- Track vendor compliance and produce quarterly and annual vendor scorecards
- Assist vendors to resolve compliance issues
- Investigate issues with shipments for retail stores and the warehouse
- Manage EDI process including standards, compliance
What you offer
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in retail and/or vendor management
- Experience in logistics/supply chain an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written communication skills
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Detail oriented and experienced with reporting analytics
- Experience with the following applications an asset - Sage Accounting, Retail Pro, Power BI, SPS (or similar EDI)
Who you are
- You live for green fairways, long drives and holes in one
- You have a passion for the game of golf and for winning
- You live an active, healthy lifestyle
- You believe in being your authentic self everyday and want to join a team of leaders, innovators and lovers of the game
What we provide
- Professional growth and development
- Access to the sport's best brands and vendors, including training and learning opportunities to improve your game
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
Golf Town Limited is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Golf Town Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.